Bakersfield, Lompoc, Riverside, Salinas, Visalia, and Other Areas Flat Fee MLS Listing California
Questions? Call us toll-free at 1-800-556-3418!
The Flat Fee MLS Listing Package is available to For Sale By Owner Sellers in your area. Recommended cooperative commission amount is between 2-3.5% (depending on area) to be paid only if you accept an offer from a buyer with a real estate agent involved, saving you thousands of dollars.
Your California flat fee MLS package includes the following items:
- MLS Listing with the maximum number of color photos allowed, up to 25 color photos
- Answers to your questions by a licensed real estate agent
- Listing length: 12 months
- Realtor.com Showcase listing with up to 25 color photos: Sample Listing
Showcase Listings achieve new standards in performance for our customers:
- Showcase listings achieve incredible visibility for our sellers. Buyers view Showcase Listings nearly 3 times more often than basic listings.
- Listings on hundreds of the most popular real estate websites - click here to see a list.
- Listing Paperwork: Seller's disclosure statement and required lead paint disclosure form
- Yard Sign agent friendly sign with a place for your telephone number, with stakes
- Key lockbox for convenient and secure agent showings More Information & Lockbox Picture
Call us toll-free at 1-800-556-3418 to place an order or to ask questions.
How it Works
In a traditional real estate transaction, you would pay an average of 3% of your home's sale price to the agent selling your home, and an additional average of 3% to the agent bringing a buyer to your home. When you list with our agents, instead of paying a seller's agent 3% to list your home, you pay just a low fixed fee, which saves you thousands on the average home. It's your equity...why not keep it?
If a buyer's agent is involved in bringing a buyer to you, you still pay a commission to that agent as you would in a traditional real estate transaction. However, through the whole process, you retain the right to sell your home yourself to save even more money!
Read more about the flat fee mls listing process.
Learn more about how much you can save!
You control the listing: - There's no agent pressuring you to change your price when you don't want to. And buyer agents contact you directly for showings...that means no middleman!
Will my listing look the same as all the others?
Yes! Your listing will be identical to those of competing real estate companies, and will show a photo and all the same listing information, as well as instructions for showing the home.
FAQ: What happens after I place my order?
- You will be contacted within one business day (usually sooner) with the information necessary to list your home in the MLS.
- Your home selling supplies (yard signs, key lockbox, etc.) will be mailed to the specified address. 2-3 day Priority Mail shipping is included in the MLS price; overnight shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Your home will be listed in MLS by the next business day after your information has been submitted (or the later date you requested when you ordered). You will receive further detailed instructions and a copy of your MLS listing to double check for accuracy.
Check out the rest of our FAQs!
Featuring MLS listings in Bakersfield MLS, Bay Area Real Estate Information Service, Central Coast Regional MLS, CLAW MLS, Desert Area (Palm Springs) MLS, East Bay Regional Data (Oakland), Kings MLS, Lake County Board of Realtors, Multi Regional MLS, Nevada County MLS, Plumas County MLS, REInfoLink, Inc., Sandicor, Inc., Santa Barbara MLS, Shasta County MLS , Siskiyou MLS, South Tahoe Assoc. of Realtors, Southern California MLS, Sutta Yuba/Sierra North Valley MLS (Chico), Tehama County MLS, Tulare County MLS, Tuolomne County Assn of Realtors, Ventura County MLS, and Victor Valley MLS , the dominant MLS systems used by nearly all real estate agents in this area. Why is this important? Please note that we may cover more MLSs than listed here; if you would like to inquire about specific coverage contact us and we'd be happy to help.
The California Flat Fee MLS package is available in the following counties:
Flat Fee For Sale By Owner MLS Listing Services available in CA, including Alameda, Butte, Contra Costa, Glenn, Kings, Lake, Los Angeles, Marin, Mendocino, Monterey, Kern, Napa, Nevada, Orange, Plumas, Riverside, San Benito, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Tehama, Tulare, Tuolomne, Ventura, and Yuba counties.